Pyle Ultra Compact Phono Turntable Preamplifier (PP555)
- Turns phono signals to line level signals.
- Connects to turntable output bringing phono level up to line level.
- State-of-the-art circuitry to accommodate magnetic pickups.
- Ultra low-noise audio operation improves sound performance.
- Universal compatibility: for turntables and other sound equipment.
- RCA (L/R) Input & Output Connector Jacks
- 1/4" Output Connector Jack
- Power adapter included or battery operated via 9V battery.
- S/N Ratio: 70Db
- THD: 0.08% @ 1kHz and 3mV
- Output: 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz @ 2Db
- Input Sensitivity: 3mV at 50K Ohms (Phono)
- Load Impedance: 10K Ohms - Reference Voltage: 1V d
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 3.54" x 2.13" x 1.02"
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 0.9lbs